Sunday, April 09, 2006

Pop Quiz 2006

1. Would you know a great script if you read it?

Yes. However I am often eager to be generous and therefore forego asking some tough questions of scripts. I'm learning more about identifying story structure.

2. Have you ever raised money for a dream?

Yes. Moreover I have earned huge amounts of money on events that I created based on nothing more than personal taste.

3. Can you make people believe in you?

Yes.

4. Are you anal and meticulous?

God yes.

5. Is saying no easy for you?

Not consistently or cleanly. I'm working on it.

6. Are you ready for an emotional marathon?

No. I'm working on it. I can say that I am improving significantly in regards to not adding unnecessary drama to stressful situations.

7. Are you really creative?

Yes. It's tough to acknowledge that without some humility or self-doubt.

No comments: