Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Happy New Year pt. 1

Christy, October and I shot this ten minute improvisation on January 5th in about two hours. The premise of our first woodshedding project of the year was based on something I read in the New York Times the previous Sunday. I knew the proposition and how I wanted it to end, otherwise the three of us worked together to make it a reality in very short order. Single camera over-the-shoulder's is a very challenging way of shooting an improvised scene. It made editing lots of fun. I did the rough cut way back in January but didn't get a chance to get back to finishing it until this week. It's ready to be seen, better late than never to be sure. Sorry it took three installments to meet blogger's media file size restrictions. It's a very imperfect way of watching something like this. If you make it through all three, thank you and a belated Happy New Year.

No comments: