Saturday, February 16, 2008

Week in Review - oo8/7

between traveling and family and teaching and editing and moving office and producing and planning nicola's birthday, there was little time or energy for media this past week. i can't easily remember the last time i went to see a movie in a theater - (the savages, thurs jan 31)

Movies

The Puffy Chair - I was groaning a lot during the first half of it. I really don't like the lead actor (the other Duplass brother). The second half was better and merited sticking with it. It's a lot like Made Crooked. I think Made Crooked is better and I hope someday soon other people think so, too.

Helvetica - It's good. The b-roll is amazing. Since I was born around the same time as the font, it was like a semiotic history of my life.

Books

nada who art in nada, nada be thy name ...

No comments: