Saturday, September 18, 2010

Boobies


From the age of about 6, I wanted some x-ray specs.  Underwear would have been fine to spy upon, though some flesh would have been good, too.  I used to check out the ads in the backs of comic books for these things.  I was pretty sure they didn't work and that if they did, I probably shouldn't have them.  Either way, there was no way I was going to let my mom in on the fact that I had a desire to see through women's clothing.  She would not have thought that was very cute.
Years later a friend of mine asserted that by that stage in our lives, we had enough experience to know what a woman's breasts looked like through their clothes.  I'd say I would agree with him for the most part.  Though modern bras are very adept at subterfuge.  And natural breasts are anything but cookie cutter.  I don't think I've ever experienced two alike and that includes the ones on the same chest.
I was obsessed with boobs from a very young age.  I really loved Cat Woman.  I've never been into the size as much as the shape.
I wouldn't call myself a boob-man, because I like tushies, too.  I never really recognized a girl's butt as being attractive until I was in the sixth grade.  It was very impressive though.  I was standing on Hawthorne after seeing a movie at the Bagdad.  I'm thinking it was a Richard Pryor-Gene Wilder flick, maybe Stir Crazy, though my memory isn't quite that good.  Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that was it.  Anyway, we were waiting for my friend's parents to pick us up afterward.  Matt said something like, Look there's Julie S.  She didn't go to our school, but she was well-reputed to be a fox. (To use the parlance of that time.)  It was the first time I had ever seen her.  She was standing in front of us.  And there it was, one of the greatest butts of all my middle school years.  (I tried for years to get a date with Julie.  I finally gave up.  And then later, during high school, I dated her younger sister briefly.)
My early obsession with women's chests was probably a result of not being breast fed.  I would suppose that explains a lot about me if anybody buys into Freud anymore.

No comments: