Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Manic Monday

I've made the most out of Monday, getting up early and now refusing to retire.  I worked a lot.  I enjoyed most of it.  The work was successful, which helps.  Of course I shouldn't be tied up by results, but you know ...
There was a point today after spending some time with an old friend's parents after the first part of my workday that I felt extremely happy and connected.  After that I rode my motorcycle to have dinner with a friend.  He shared some strange stuff with me.  Stuff he's shared with me before, but today I just had to tell him I was confused and that I understand why he might be confused about his behavior.
I was distracted when I was with him.  As I've been distracted all evening.  I did some web page stuff for work.  It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be and that made me happy, but it took a very long time and ended up being tiring and tedious.
I like the motorcycle.  Glad I got it.  I need some sort of bags so I can ride it when I have stuff to carry.  I've been a lot more comfortable on it the past couple of days.  It's weird.  Like something has opened up in me, yet when I feel that way it feels reckless.  Maybe it's carefree and I'm being paranoid.
There's been a fair amount of communication in my life recently that I may be misinterpreting.  Perhaps more paranoia.  I don't know.  Maybe it's that I'm out in the open, living more.  Not hiding out in my accustomed ways.
I used my new camera for another job today.  I like it.  It's pretty amazing to be able to shoot stills and HD video with the same camera.
Feels like some things in my life are changing fast.  That's the likely source of what I've referred to as paranoia.  It's probably more simply a case of just shaking things up a bit.  Quite a bit, actually.
Maybe the reason I don't want to go to bed is I'm dreading a couple of tomorrow's appointments.  I was looking forward to them, but  like I said, there's been a lot of change happening.

No comments: