Friday, August 05, 2005

FPS Folly and more

29.97 to 24 to 23.98 to 29.97 to 30 frames per second 2:3:3:2 pulldown AA BB CC EE AE

Somebody come over here and put me out of my mumbojumbo misery please.

Here's a link to a good article about the viability of DV as a prodcution resource.
It's a little outdated, but the core of the info remains vital.

http://journalism.berkeley.edu/program/courses/dv/cookbook.html

I gleefully cancelled my subscription to Oregon Film Casting Society today.
I've yet to see a casting call that was not viewed earlier on Craig'sList or the Oregonian call board.
My just in case continuation was resolved by my decision to return to my hiatus from acting and to excuse myself from playing politics in the local scene.

Let me say it loud, let me say it proud: I am not an actor!

There are those actors as well as aspects of the craft and process that I adore, but I am a director.
And that's that.

No more hyphens!

SIGNORE DIRETTORE

No comments: